What is 3d bathroom floor, and how to make the 3d self-leveling floor in the bathroom step by step to install 3d epoxy flooring in your bathroom, 3d bathroom floor designs murals, We discuss the factors affecting 3D flooring prices and how much does 3D bathroom floors cost per 1 sq.m.
Modern methods of making floor coverings allow you to realize the most original and unusual ideas. self-leveling 3D epoxy flooring which guarantees an original and unique representation of the 3D floor covering for bathrooms. Created on the basis of a polymer mixture.
When used in the interior, 3D floor tiles always become the main visual accent in the room. Depending on the chosen type of 3D flooring tiles and the nature of the image applied to it, you can add depth to space, set the desired emotional tone or simply create an original and unique decor.
The 3D bathroom floor is a seamless floor covering, usually consisting of three main components - a base layer, a three-dimensional image, and a finishing layer.
The 3d self-leveling floors in the bathroom are extremely unusual because when viewed from a certain angle, the two-dimensional image becomes a three-dimensional image on your bathroom floor.
This solution will be an excellent choice for creative and creative people who are no longer satisfied with ordinary wooden or stone floors in the bathroom.
As a picture, you can choose any 3d image or 3d photo printing - it all depends only on your imagination.
What is the 3D tile flooring?
The abbreviation 3D in the modern world denotes a variety of types of things and phenomena, which has something to do with the volume. As for the choice of 3D floor tiles, 3D designs can mean:
An image painted on a ceramic tile of high quality with a perspective. The image itself, like the 3D tiles, in this case, is flat, but the high quality of the printing plus the polymer coating applied from above create the illusion of volume.
An example of such 3D tile floor can be ceramic panels with palm trees on the seashore or a night city view.
A glass stereo wire. On the hot glass, a specially processed image is applied and depending on your position in space, the image changes. An example of such an image may be the rotating gear of a clockwork or a tiger looking in your direction.
Tile and mosaic, which has a pronounced relief. Such a tile can be made in the form of hemispheres, uneven bricks, craters, etc.
Let's take a closer look at the first, second and third options 3D floor tile designs offer.
Pottery with 3D patterns
Ceramic 3D floor tile designs are often used to decorate the floors of bathrooms and pools.
- Large paintings visually make a small room even smaller. Therefore, if the bathroom is tight and its area is small, it’s better to use a classic tile that’s monophonic or has a small ornament. If you still want to use an unusual artistic decor, let it be a small image on one of the walls or curb.
- Be careful with pictures of people and animals. Such 3D tile flooring can quickly get boring. The same applies to bright contrast elements.
- If you have chosen a 3D bathroom tile for your bathroom design, make sure that the room contains a minimum number of items and accessories. The basket with linens against a background of frolicking dolphins in the water looks somewhat alienated. Try to make sure that the image is not close.
It’s worth saying a few words about the technology of making 3D bathroom floor tiles and that it has its practical properties. After all, this is a finishing material, and therefore the value is not only the appearance, but also the quality, durability, and resistance to external influences. For example, they should be particularly strong.
Why 3d epoxy Flooring become trendy today:
- Many designers use 3D technology for giving vent to their creativity.
- Solves many design problems of any premises in small and large places.
- The coming years will witness widespread uses for epoxy paints and polymers because of their many advantages.
- Because it is characterized by its strength, hardness, a transparent material, a buffer completely waterproof, high quality and valid for many years.
- The 3D epoxy flooring is a new revolution in the world of interior and exterior of your home.
- Many of the designers of the world compete to dazzle people with unique designs.
- Easy to design in all places and purposes such as houses and malls, restaurants and companies.
- Suitable for all ages of both sexes.
- There are no phenomenon breaks and be one piece.
- Resistance to moisture and buffer excellently.
- Gives you a glass surface glossy.
- Available in several colors.
- You can draw, plan and Paint three-dimensional effects on them.
- It can be easily cleaned and it is non-slip even when wet.
- The latest trend in the world of decor world of art and creativity.
What is the best solution to get a unique 3D bathroom floor?
One of the most prominent techniques to find an attractive way to enhance the decoration of the bathroom is the Epoxy Coating Technology which is designed for conditions of the surface and tough environments.
It is the most advanced technique in floor covering industry as it also gives you another feature which is 3D Epoxy Flooring and murals being designed in the best way to suit the bathroom as it has many advantages to be installed in various shapes and designs to transform the bathroom into a place which would be in your imagination.
By the 3D technology, designers today all over the world are combining the advantages of elegance, style and aesthetic designs that can be incorporated in the decoration of distinctive places easily as it contains all forms of decorative art.
How to choose the 3d floor in the bathroom?
3D Self-leveling floors can have both 3d ready-made pictures, downloaded from the Internet, and differ in individual appearance.
The second option is certainly preferable, because the three-dimensional floor with a picture that was created by you, will be an original and unique decoration of your bathroom. However, even in such a creative business as selecting a pattern for a 3d floor covering
For a 3D bathroom floor, you can choose either a fantastic or a realistic drawing - there is room for imagination here.
Of course, these are not strict rules, but only advice - 3D floors for bathroom flooring can look like anything.
3D epoxy floor coating in interior design
As a result of using the 3D epoxy floor covering, a 3D effect of the space under the feet is created, as well as the realism of the image. Thanks to the technology of large-format printing, the ordinary interior can be turned into an unimaginable and original room.
Depending on the chosen pattern or image, as well as a successful combination of 3D flooring with wall panels, ceiling, and lighting, you can achieve a holistic view of the interior that the owner wants to create. The 3D epoxy floor covering allows you to observe in the room certain figures, objects or animals, the image of which is put on the self-leveling floor covering.
Polymers for a long time and thoroughly entered the everyday life of modern man. Possessing high reliability, durability, and strength, they have become an excellent and affordable basis for the production of quality building materials and mixtures.
The organization of a 3D epoxy floor coating on the basis of the use of a polymeric mix, which solution is literally poured on the prepared surface, represent polymeric surfaces. If you put a printed or professionally drawn layer of a decorative image in such a surface, an excellent appearance of the epoxy flooring 3D design will be created.
Self-leveling 3D flooring designs in bathrooms
Bathroom - one of the most favorite sites for designers to implement creative ideas, because there are almost no restrictions on color, pattern, contrast, and themes. The most popular topic is water in all its manifestations.
This is the underwater world with its inhabitants (voluminous images of dolphins, fish, sea stars), and the ocean, and the coast of the island with waves pounding against the sand, and waterfalls. Often the 3D bathroom floor theme of water is complemented by different textures - sand, pebbles, shells, plants. No less popular is the space theme 3D bathroom flooring design, executed in a single style with the walls in such a way that a feeling of weightlessness is created. 3D flooring images of flowers and exotic animals are often used.
3D bathroom floors installation steps:
- First, treat the concrete base of the floor with a grinder or a grinder with a diamond disc. If there are protrusions on the concrete foundation, they must be eliminated using a perforator.
- If the concrete foundation is covered with cracks or chips, they should be covered with an epoxy-based mixture before the installation of the three-dimensional floor. A cement mixture can also be used for this purpose.
- Wait for the concrete base to dry, then clean the entire surface of dust, stains, and debris.
- Before making the 3D floor, apply a layer of high-quality primer to the previously cleaned concrete surface. It must completely fill all the pores to the full depth - this will have to wait.
- When the first coat of primer is completely dry, it is necessary to apply a second layer by analogy. To do this, take a wide roller or a wide brush, then gently apply primer. Drying of the second layer should continue from 24 to 48 layers, after which you can continue working.
The above are recommendations on how to make 3D bathroom floors with your own hands, and these are instructions for preparing the basics on which the 3D self-leveling floor itself will be installed. Installation starts from the base layer:
It is necessary to designate the perimeter of the working area with a damper tape. It acts as a separating element of the structure, due to which the formation of the base layer will be faster.
Set special beacons with a level. It is important to be responsible and attentive to this step - all beacons should be exposed as accurately as possible to each other.
Prepare a special solution - dilute the dry construction mixture in water. The proportion is the following - 25 kilograms of solution per 6 liters of water. In some cases, the amount of water can be slightly less. It is important to monitor the correct consistency - as a result, a uniform thick mass should be obtained. In the event that there is too much water, the self-leveling 3D floors will turn out to be less durable.
Distribute the prepared mortar onto the prepared substrate. This can be done both with your own hands, and resort to using a special pump to speed up the process.
The applied mixture must be carefully leveled with a wide spatula or a rod in the shape of the letter T.
Eliminate possible air bubbles on the surface of the mixture - you need to use a needle roller for this.
After completing the above steps, you will have a base layer ready. Before its final drying, it is necessary to check whether it is even. To do this, use the building level. The base layer should be thoroughly dried - this will take several hours. The bathroom should be left without light.
What problems can you get while installing 3d bathroom floors?
You already know how to make self-leveling 3D floors with your own hands, but in practice, you may well get some troubles.
It is better for you to know about them in advance so that you can prevent problems. Here they are:
Formation of excessive amounts of air bubbles. This is the main problem, which can negate all efforts. It is important in time to eliminate such formations by means of a needle roller.
To prevent such a problem, it is necessary to monitor compliance with the dosage of the components of the mixture and apply it evenly.
Insufficient drying of the layers. 3D self-leveling floors - You do not need to hurry - wait for the complete drying of each applied layer in good faith so that you do not run into problems when you work.
What are the advantages of the 3D bathroom floors?
- With 3D bathroom floors, you will get a forever modernistic bathroom design.
- To get visual effects, brighter look and 3D images color that never fades which makes the bathroom look charming, then you have to go to the best choice with a 3D Epoxy coating.
- The bathroom floor is extremely durable and almost completely stain-proof one.
- It is water-proof so it can absorb water when it's wet.
- Resistance to moisture, non-slip and easy to clean.
- With 3D floor, you will get a floor without breaks and be one piece.
- Transparent material glossy and shiny.
- Freedom of choice in any style, colors or design of the flooring and walling.
- Scratch-resistant and making the floor very soft.
- It has the charm that easily impresses everyone.
Epoxy floors are the best hygienic method for floor covering and you are guaranteed of an ever clean floor because it doesn't attract dust, doesn’t attract allergens that may infect allergically, this makes your bathroom suitable for small kids to enjoy. This ensures 100 % hygiene.
How much does 3D bathroom floors cost?
Today, its price range start from 100$ up to 550$ per 1 m2. This cost includes materials, use pattern (3D image, the cost of paint ...) base preparation, and installation work.
- Cost varies by region and what's available to your local tradespersons.
- prices per square meter are linked to area and workplace.
- The size of the project area depends on dividing the area up to 500 m2 and more ).
- The price is linked to the decorative floor and the type of floors.